[Board] MOTION: approve transfer

michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:56:11 PST 2014

+1

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center
  Original Message
From: Jeff McKenna
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:49 PM
To: osgeo-board List
Subject: [Board] MOTION: approve transfer

MOTION to the OSGeo Board: Approve the transfer of 3000 EUR from the
FOSS4G-E 2014 event in Bremen, to the FOSS4G-E 2015 event in Como, sent
from Jacobs University to Politecnico di Milano, and allow Politecnico
di Milano's PCO (professional conference organizing company) to act on
behalf of and in agreement with the OSGeo Foundation, in regards to
managing the funds.

+1 jeff