[Board] resignation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 15 11:48:49 PDT 2014

Hi Bart,

I don't understand why you feel that we cannot tackle issues.  I
personally make a point to do so (we met with Andrew on Saturday for
this reason, donating must of our Saturday for that).  However you are
referring to public emails?  I feel we are just now opening up and
discussing what it at the core of the issues (in today's email thread,
done super publicly on the Discuss list).  How do you feel that we are
avoiding the topic?

Avoiding would be not attending the meeting with Andrew, or not
responding on any thread in a mailing list.

Can you explain how we (of if you mean myself) avoids issues in the
public?  Should I have rather not responded in the public thread, in
your opinion?  If we don't discuss it on the Discuss list, where else
would we do it?

-jeff