[Board] motions for the meeting 2014-09-13

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 16 00:31:18 PDT 2014

Hi all, let me apologize for not attending this Saturday meeting,
personal matters kept me offline.

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask you for approving following motions per e-mail:
>
> * motion for aproving previous minutes Board_Meeting 2014-08-14

+1 Jorge

> * motions that jeff be president

+1 Jorge

> * motions jachym as secretarty

+1 Jorge

> * statement to remain as is "To support the collaborative development
> of open source geospatial software, and promote its widespread use."
> (but update the goals)

+1 Jorge

> * to publish last board and charter member elections on the internet
> withe detail numbers of +1's and -1's for each nominee

+1 Jorge

I'll publish this on the wiki and send a note to discuss as soon as
this motion is passed and confirmed.

> * the next FOSS4G (2016) and afterwards, OSGeo board requires
> *completely* open budget, including soponsorships, income for
> "professional" organization helping with conference and all spendings
> (and income) related to FOSS4G conference

+1 Jorge

I'm in favour of this but also taking note of Darrell's comments about
aggregating data if necessary to avoid annoyances. I take the chance
to thank again 2014 LOC for their work specially on the Travel Grants
program and the streaming.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org