[Board] OGC dinner in Calgary

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 16 13:54:55 PDT 2014

I agree, thanks for this update Jody!  I am very curious about this TC
meeting, Peter Baumann is going to the OGC dinner tomorrow night, so
maybe you can grab him and explain the progress made in Portland to him,
over beer(s) tonight.  I'm such a hard task-manager, forcing you to have
a beer in Calgary :)

Boots on the ground is super important!  Thanks Jody!

-jeff