[Board] [EXTERNAL] motions for the meeting 2014-09-13

Jachym Cepicky secretary at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 17 12:17:39 PDT 2014

Michael,

nobody is requiring it for foss4gs 2014 and 2015, we are just politely
asking to be as open as possible

we may talk about it, and setup details for 2016 bit

Idea is, foss4g shall be open conference - budget is important part of it

sofar no real complains, I take it as indicator for further discussion

thanks