[Board] Help to update Officers page

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 13:05:25 PDT 2014

On 19/09/2014 4:13 am, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> comments inline:
>
> On 2014-09-18 3:09 PM, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
>> Frank Warmerdam is chair of the conference committee.
>
> ok thanks, will update now.
>

>> Marketing is still Cameron?
>
> I don't know.  Also I am unsure of the Website Committee chair.
Yes, technically I was the last person in the chair role, and still
occasionally officiate over requests for budget, but the marketing
committee almost totally inactive. (The previous active members are all
currently active in the OSGeo-Live community).

>> For MapFish I’ll ask around within CampToCamp.
>
> Excellent, thanks.

What we have been noticing from OSGeo-Live is that MapFish's active
community has moved into other areas and are hard to get hold of. My
expectation is that at some point MapFish would be a candidate for
retirement.
MapFish has a good printing module which is used by other projects and
it might be appropriate for it to be given a new home.