[Board] Fwd: Re: Professional Conf Organizer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 19 09:01:35 PDT 2014

I've had some initial dialogue with the Linux Foundation recently, which
actually runs global events for other foundations as well.

Board, should we followup with them?

-jeff

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 09:11:21AM -0300, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Is there a way I can contact the Linux Foundation
> conference-organizing-group ?

The general info@ email address is probably the best way to do this:
	http://www.linuxfoundation.org/about/contact

If you don't get a response in a few days, ping me off-line and I'll
try to find out who to route it to.

thanks,

greg k-h