[Board] OSGeo-Live as an official OSGeo project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:30:14 PDT 2014

On 19/09/2014 7:09 am, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Also, speaking of OSGeo-Live, has anyone spoke to you about making
> OSGeo-Live an official OSGeo project?  (incubation, etc etc)  If you
> think this calls for a new email thread I am fine with that.

Jeff,
We have discussed running OSGeo-Live through incubation in the past, but
as yet haven't initiated the process.
With regards to passing incubation, I think we would find it easier than
most, as we have been drawing very heavily from OSGeo processes as we
have built the project.

I'm interested to hear thoughts from others from OSGeo Live on this
proposal.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager