[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Polling charter members

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 19 13:34:50 PDT 2014

Hi Cameron,

Yes this morning I re-read my "FOSS4G Advisor Role" proposal from 2011,
and even I was impressed with it.  It covers a lot of the issues that
are mentioned lately, by Steven and Darrell, and needs very little
updating.  I see it was edited back then also by yourself and Markus.
True, now we must also think of how it relates to all FOSS4G events.

Thanks for the complement!

-jeff