[Board] Reviving the OSGeo Marketing Committee?

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Sep 20 01:17:30 PDT 2014

Another good option is for OSGeo to have a European bank account. Wire transfers within the eu zone are free. That's a large number of countries where we could potentially save a lot on transfer costs.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler