[Board] request for letter of support for Jan Hartmann (UvA)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Apr 13 01:13:44 PDT 2015

>From my point of view there is no issue.

Whoever asks for a support letter which could help in gain funds to
develop, promote, advance FOSS4G should be supported by OSGeo.
No exclusion, even if two people are bidding in "competition", they could
always ask for a letter each and I don't see any conflict.

I strongly believe that We, as the foundation, should always support fund
raising as one of our primary objective and only verify that the proposal
is in line with our CoC and mission

Maxi