[Board] Motion on Open lidar letter

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:13:23 PDT 2015

I think all board members have now voted? Thankyou for your support.
Massimo, as you raised this motion, do you wish to declare its result?

Next actions:
* Declare result of motion (Massimo)
* Update the Open Letter wiki with cover letter. There is proposed text
below. I'm happy to do this, unless someone else does it first.
* Send the Open Letter to key stakeholders (emails below). Jeff, do you
wish to do that? Would you like any help?

Regards,
Cameron