[Board] Motion on Open lidar letter

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:56:26 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for adding the cover letter to the LiDAR Open Letter.

The second part of this motion was for the OSGeo President to email the
letter to the OGC, ESRI and ASPRS. (Suggested email addresses are toward
the bottom of this email thread).

Would you mind CCing a public archived email list (probably the board
list) so that we have an official record of the Open Letter being
delivered. (Alternatively, you can forward, or notify the list instead).

Hopefully any response you receive will also be sent to the public list.
If not, can you please ask if you can share the response publicly.

Cheers,
Cameron