[Board] Fwd: OSGeo CoC committee proposal

Camille Acey camille.acey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:22:35 PDT 2015

Thanks for this response, Jeff. We have not as of yet approached anyone
about joining the committee (we figured we'd wait for board approval
first!), but it was always our intention that we have a
diverse/international committee.
However, we were reluctant to make this a *requirement* for the formation
of the committee since it's one of those things that's hard to define (for
example: a committee made up of Canadians and Americans is technically
"international" but not necessarily the most "diverse"). As someone who is
very familiar with our global community, I welcome your thoughts about who
might be suitable members to approach.

Camille

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 7:59 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com