[Board] [OSGeo-Conf] Financial limit on advances and guarantees to FOSS4Gs

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:28:21 PDT 2015

Option 3 best summarises 2013, we had no seed money, we returned 85% of our surplus to OSGeo and used the remaining 15% to give money to the UK OSGeo chapter (which will be the seed money for our FOSS4G UK 2016 event) and made a small donation to our partners and event organisers the Association for Geographic Information.

BTW our accounts are publicly available, should we make publishing accounts for the community to view a requirement of our agreement with a LOC?
______
Steven