[Board] Italian Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:17:43 PST 2015

One small clarification, the "geodatabase to be published by free and open
source tools".

Can we avoid the words geodatabase, although it is a descriptive name - it
is also the name of a proprietary file format.

OSGeo may also wish to revise the above to be limited to "open-source"
tools - we are an advocate for software libre after all (Just being free is
not enough).

--
Jody Garnett