[Board] board f2f planning / prep

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Dec 16 02:48:57 PST 2015

Dear all,

Like Maxi, I don't see the need for an external facilitator. Anyway, the
meeting agenda is extremely important. Let's start working on that. The
wiki page for the meeting [1] already include the general topics. Please
add your specific topics and let's try to allocate a time frame for each
topic.

Best,
Vasile

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Face_to_Face_Meeting_2016