[Board] Minutes and motions from 15/12/10 meeting

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Wed Dec 16 12:20:45 PST 2015

Hi Jody,

I have no problem with Mike appointment as representative at
LocationTech. And you are right, we have a preexisting relationship. So
I change my vote to +1. Anyway, I really want to add the LT subject in
our face2face meeting. Right now, within the community (and us, the
board) we have this tense atmosphere which is contra-productive. Let's
have a constructive discussion on this subject. For sure, both sides did
mistakes. However, fixing should not be complicated if both parts have
good faith. Let's build bridges and not fences.

Best,
Vasile