[Board] Endorsement Letter

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Dec 18 05:22:39 PST 2015

Dear OSGeo Directors, I wonder if, after the positive answer to my request, is it also possible to have the endorsement letter. The deadline of the project application is soon approaching and it is a pity not to have it after your positive feedback.  Many thanks!
Best regards.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it