[Board] formal request for OSGeo sponsorship for annual code sprint

Robert Cheetham cheetham at azavea.com
Sun Feb 1 10:51:38 PST 2015

OSGeo Board,

A quick update.  We have managed to secure additional sponsorships over the
past week from:

 * FOSSGIS
 * Boundless Spatial
 * Typesafe

As a result, I'm going to reduce the amount being requested from OSGeo from
12,000 to 10,000.

Best,

Robert

------------------
Robert Cheetham

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
cheetham at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7713
Web azavea.com <http://www.azavea.com/>  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |
Twitter @ <http://goog_858212415>rcheetham <http://twitter.com/rcheetham>
 and @azavea <http://twitter.com/azavea>

*Azavea is a B Corporation <http://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps> -
we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact*
*while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us
<http://jobs.azavea.com/>.*