[Board] Please endorse OSGeo Advocate list (by ensuring you are on it)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 12:08:34 PST 2015

Hi Jeff,

I’m asking for your help to endorse the OSGeo Advocate list.

(no money involved), just a profile of you - using the template format.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate

I think that having the profile of all board members, and especially the
president, is very important for legitimising the list, which in tern
legitimises the many OSGeo volunteers on the list.

This list is where I regularly point conference organisors who are
looking for an OSGeo-Live/OSGeo presenter.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager