[Board] Please endorse OSGeo Advocate list (by ensuring you are on it)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun Feb 1 18:43:41 PST 2015

Jeff, an OSGeo Advocate profile has been created for you based on
information you provided. Feel free to refine it.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Jeff_McKenna

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
wrote:

> Hi Cameron,
>
> If you need access to my updated profile, I maintain it constantly at
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna  (it also costs you no money to
> view)
>
> Thanks,
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2015-02-01 4:08 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> I’m asking for your help to endorse the OSGeo Advocate list.
>>
>> (no money involved), just a profile of you - using the template format.
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Process_for_
>> becoming_an_OSGeo_Advocate
>>

>> I think that having the profile of all board members, and especially the
>> president, is very important for legitimising the list, which in tern
>> legitimises the many OSGeo volunteers on the list.
>>
>> This list is where I regularly point conference organisors who are
>> looking for an OSGeo-Live/OSGeo presenter.

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,