[Board] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Student Awards - Inputs needed from the community

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Feb 11 00:24:54 PST 2015

Yes, Jorge this is exactly the idea. Being more detailed at this level is difficult, because it depends on the events of the following years. In my opinion now we are at the very beginning and it is better to evaluate year by year how to use these resources. In any case there is an Advisory Board in the geoforall initiative that can  discuss about the specific awards. It won't be an individual decision.
Thanks a lot!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G Europe - Don't miss it!
  http://europe.foss4g.org/2015/Home

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it