[Board] Appoint GSoC admins [MOTION]

michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:02:23 PST 2015

+1

Mike

--
Michael Smith
RSGIS Center
  Original Message
From: Anne Ghisla
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:42 AM
To: board at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Board] Appoint GSoC admins [MOTION]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:36:26 +0100
Jorge Sanz <jsanz at osgeo.org> wrote:

> El 11/02/15 a las 09:31, Margherita Di Leo escribió:
> > Dear Board Members,
> >
> > GSoC 2015 was officially announced earlier this year. This time
> > Anne is not available as coordinator, therefore Hamish offered to
> > coordinate the GSoC as primary admin, whereas I offered myself as
> > junior admin. I kindly ask you to formally appoint us as admins, so
> > that we can proceed on submitting the request for participation of
> > OSGeo once again.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Madi
> >
> > --
>
> Hi Madi,
>
> You need this formal appointment before our next Board meeting, 5th
> March ?
>
> I guess we can vote this by mail, but I'm not sure.

Yes, that is why at last meeting I announced that the votes will be per
email.

Therefore, I move to appoint Hamish Bowman and Margherita Di Leo as
administrators for OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2015.

Thank you both for taking the lead on this, and I confirm my
availability as consulting admin.

Best,

Anne
--