[Board] Proposal to remove contact form

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 16 01:06:10 PST 2015

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:46:11 +0000
> Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +1 for keeping info at osgeo alias, +1 for removing the contact form and
>> adding information, which would forward readers to propper mailing
>> list
>
> +1 from me. I hope it reduces the amount of emails sent to info; at
> least, senders will know where to get a (faster) response.
>
> Anne

I like having a contact form, but I understand Jeff concerns.

+1 to keep info alias (I volunteer to join the info alias to alleviate
others workload)

+1 to change /contact form by a static page listing main OSGeo aliases
with a clear statement about what they are meant for as well as a link
to Discuss and maybe the mailman lists overview pages.

Cheers

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org