[Board] incubation: agenda topics added for next meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:15:02 PST 2015

Just a note - I have added two agenda topics for the next meeting.

   - incubation: the istSOS application into incubation has been reviewed
   and accepted by the incubation committee (with Arnulf as mentor).
   Requesting board approval.
   - incubation / standards: The software license used by the OGC has been
   identified as an issue in the distribution of the pycsw project as an open
   source project. Request the OGC board contact the OGC on this matter as it
   hinders open source adoption

If all goes well on the incubation list we should have pycsw ready to
graduate as well (just waiting on member response).
--
Jody Garnett