[Board] New GDAL chair

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jan 11 05:52:33 PST 2015

As Treasurer you must keep accurate records (email address, contact
info) of each Officer of OSGeo.  Where and how is up to you.

In addition, you could work with Jorge (past CRO) to get all of the
uptodate contact info for all Charter members (it was very hard on Jorge
to have to dig through all that, during the stress of an election).
Instead of the CRO having to do all that, you could be the champion for
those records.

-jeff