[Board] Fwd: OSGeo CoC committee proposal

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sat Jul 25 03:42:08 PDT 2015

Kristin,
there was some contention around the wording "...assisting to make OSGeo
*more* inclusive and welcoming...". I slightly changed the wording here.

The "Mission" is a separate section now to make it more prominent (just
added a title).

The "enforcement" of the policy will have to be executed by the
corresponding events organizers (dozen of FOSS4G, literally hundreds of
mailing lists). At least this is how I understand the committee.
Therefore I suggest to change "enforcement" to "implementation".

It's a Wiki, if you don't think this is appropriate please feel free to
change it back.

All changes here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=CodeOfConduct_Committee&action=historysubmit&diff=85287&oldid=85008

Thanks,