[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Code of Conduct in Real Case

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Jun 24 05:27:37 PDT 2015

Hey Jeff,

if you truly feel this way, please put forward a motion on the next board meeting. This needs to be decided by the board as a whole I guess.

Personally I’m not in favour of destroying all that good work, but I also understand the need to move forward. Where are those discussions happening right now?

Best regards,
Bart