[Board] Minutes and motions from 15/03/05 meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 11 05:39:55 PDT 2015

Declaring all motions passed.

(we/I had been waiting on all Board votes, before announcing these
items...one vote I was awaiting was Anne's, I had pinged her, but now I
see her vote in the archives[1] but it never made it to my email inbox
for some reason.  Sorry for the delay everyone.  We will make the news
items now :)

-jeff

[http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2015-March/012626.html]