[Board] Responding to emails

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 5 13:47:30 PDT 2015

Cameron,

I find these 'responding to emails' very disrespectful.  Imagine the
time we all put into OSGeo.  How dare you suggest that I do not answer
emails in a timely fashion (Your emails on this started on friday and
continued all weekend!).

That said, to answer your question: please do continue to share your
feelings on the OSGeo Board list, to the Board of directors.  It is
definitely the best way to contact the Board.

-jeff