[Board] Publish Code of Conduct

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 29 07:11:15 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your initial draft of the release; I've now spiced up the
press release
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Press_Release_Code_Of_Conduct).  As
for distributing it, I'll submit a request now for it to be published as
an OSGeo news item, and I will also now submit it to DirectionsMag
(http://www.directionsmag.com/pressreleases/add/).  Cameron please also
distribute it through your media outlets.

Thank you to everyone for making this happen!

-jeff