[Board] Regarding board meeting agenda

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 9 06:24:26 PST 2015

Hi Board,

Regarding adding agenda items for this week's meeting, I would ask that
you please do add your items (I already notice another item added of
"Quick update on...").  I don't agree with the 7 day rule of not adding
agenda items before board meetings (as I said before, important items
always come up a few days before the monthly meeting), and I notice that
others are having a hard time with it as well.  I can imagine we'd have
lots of agenda items named "Quick update on" :)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-11-12

-jeff