[Board] Regarding board meeting agenda

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Nov 9 08:40:11 PST 2015

Dear All,

I was under the impression that discussion on
relation between OSGeo Foundation and the Geo4All
initiative was going to be one of the agenda items for
our next board meeting.

Several things have come up recently and
perhaps would be difficult to cover in a one hour
board meeting.

I suggest that we explore possibility of finding another
meeting slot around the first week of Dec. 2015.

Best

Venka