[Board] geoserver code sprint

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 10 05:02:15 PST 2015

Hi Jody,

I realize that I might not have mentioned that there is very initial
talks of an OSGeo code sprint this coming February in Paris
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016).  I'm not sure if
you would want to piggyback on that event and join it; it might make a
lot of sense for your GeoSolutions developers to join that because of
the location.

Olivier Courtin is organizing that sprint, just looking at budget now,
exactly like you are now.

I am happy to support both code sprints, I just wanted to point out that
option.

-jeff