[Board] geo4all relationship

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 17 05:28:05 PST 2015

Thanks Jody.  Please when you create any new wiki pages always be sure
to add the "Board" category at the bottom of every new page, so that
page can be automagically listed and found.  For example, for your new
page I added the following text to the bottom:

   [[Category:  Board]]
   [[Category:  GeoForAll]]

And magically, this page is listed with the other GeoForAll pages:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:GeoForAll

-jeff