[Board] acknowledging both sponsors vs participants

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:59:48 PST 2015

Hi Jody,
Yes, I've raised a ticket with the OSGeo SAC to look into it.
Seems the page is too big, or there is something about the syntax on the
page which doesn't work with the upgraded osgeo wiki.
In the meantime, try the archive page here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150302070905/http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#Understanding_OSGeo_roles