[Board] [Ica-osgeo-labs] [geoforall-ab] geo4all relationship

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:24:30 PST 2015

I did not intend to be harsh, it sounds like there are many interesting
questions for the advisor board.

This document is all about - do you want OSGeo to be the party formalizing
relationships that are decided on, or do you need to set up a distinct
legal entity?

If you are not sure yet you can ask OSGeo to continue acting in this
capacity, and form a distinct entity "later" when the advisory board is
ready - with a broader base of participants?