[Board] Welcome to the new Board members

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 1 17:12:42 PDT 2015

Jachym is there any details needed on your/Secretary side, for the new
Board members?  I'd like to make sure that you maintain a private list
of Board member phone numbers and home addresses (isn't this required
for our "Director's Insurance"?).  Anyway it would be good to have that
contact info recorded.

New members: in our OSGeo budget we pay yearly for insurance for
"Directors and Officers Liability".  I believe the cost is roughly
1500USD.  I have a copy of the 2014 coverage document if someone wants
to review any of the details. (I believe we are covered until March
2016)  I am sure the OSGeo Secretary/Jachym has the latest coverage
document as well.

-jeff