[Board] Welcome to the new Board members

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 2 04:43:00 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-01 11:34 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> hi,
>

> pá 2. 10. 2015 v 2:13 odesílatel Jeff McKenna
> <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com <mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>>
> napsal:
>
>     Jachym is there any details needed on your/Secretary side, for the new
>     Board members?  I'd like to make sure that you maintain a private list
>     of Board member phone numbers and home addresses (isn't this required
>     for our "Director's Insurance"?).  Anyway it would be good to have that
>     contact info recorded.
>

> hmm, not sure, where it is for the past years .. but let's start again
> (dropbox-intl)

FYI the list of directors is also required for the Delaware yearly tax
filing, so a copy of the 2014-15 list exists in Dropbox here:

OSGeo-finance/incorporation/tax/delaware_franchise/2014_submission/board-directors-2014-15.ods

Mike/treasurer will probably be invited to file the 2015-16 report later
this year (around December?) so if you compile a new list it will be
useful for him.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/