[Board] UN products

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 4 07:54:05 PDT 2015

Dear Board Members (and friends)

I was asked, , as a member of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation and a friend of UN Geospatial Information Sectio, by Kyoung-Soo Eom, Chief Geospatial Information Section of UN, if I want to receive weekly UNGIS new public map products.

Obviously I'm interested. I think that someone else of OSGeo was also contacted.

Do you have any information about who?

In case, after having seen which are and how many are these products, we can decide how to use/share them (possibly with also the other members contacted, in such a way to minimize the time required to manage these data and info).

Thanks! Best.

Maria

Best regards, Kyoung-Soo Eom

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it