[Board] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open GIS! Conference, Moscow, Russia, Nov 21-22

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Oct 10 13:01:11 PDT 2015

Hi Cameron,

I have spoken to Maxim and am committed to giving an OSGeo talk there
next month (will have more on this for you soon, currently doing the
research on that); and since Daria is handling the GeoForAll talk, I
agree that having an additional 3rd person dedicated to OSGeo-Live is a
good idea, the more OSGeo talks the better!  If not, I will for sure
introduce it during my keynote talk.

-jeff