[Board] OSGeo signing certificates (discussion)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:49:58 PDT 2015

Thanks, could the boardwalk with the SAC to obtain a useful certificate?
For this discussion/motion I am seeking the direction "this is something we
should do" from the board.

I am in a small conflict of interest here as a "community lead" at
boundless we have also offered to sign bundles as a member of the QGIS
community. The board could also ask the qgis non-profit to obtain a
certificate and sign, but I would prefer if we stick with the OSGeo
branding (which helps many more projects then just QGIS).

--
Jody Garnett