[Board] How about freezing agendas 1 week prior to the meeting?

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Thu Oct 15 13:00:23 PDT 2015

Hi all,

It was my first time attending board meeting and I think we should do something to improve meeting efficiency. It was too short to discuss agendas and make decisions at the same time. I feel I've got too short time/background infos to think over the items/agendas that was added at the last minute.

So I’d like to propose to freeze meeting agenda at least 1 week prior to the meeting.

Explanation/discussion about agenda should be done before the meeting and we’d better focus on decision itself at the meeting.

Any idea on this?

Best regards,

신상희
---