[Board] [SAC] infrastructure requirements from board

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Oct 15 16:47:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

as you found out I'm now subscribed to the "Board" list but, be
assured, I didn't intend to flood the list.  Right now I'm responding
to Jody's EMail because, of course, I didn't get Massimiliano's
response.

First I was surprised by the rush to establish the use of Google's
services for OSGeo Board ....  and now I'm surprised because almost
nobody bother's to explain the motivation behind.  Jachym made this
nice Wiki page at:

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_infrastructure

....  which, as usual, has a "discuss" tab. Did anybody have a look at
this tab ? There's a request for clarification.

Best regards,
	Martin.