[Board] new Sponsors page draft

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:14:48 PDT 2015

I can certainly provide either you or Jody invoicing abilities (via
quickbooks) (or both).

I'm very pleased that Jody has offered to work on this and I can certainly
work on this together with Jody (or you but I think you have too much on
your plate already).

Mike

On 10/16/15,  10:03 AM, "Board on behalf of Jeff McKenna"
<board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>