[Board] OSGeo signing certificates (discussion)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:32:19 PDT 2015

Any further discussion, I will hold this thread open for another two hours
before making a new motion to the board. Motion is going to be along the
lines of approving a yearly dollar figure, rather than exact details.

Questions:
- The QGIS Officer (listed as Gary Sherman
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Gary_Sherman>) may be in position to make a
better motion on behalf of their team?
- Is the SAC committee the correct contact point to store the certificate
(say in a password protected svn?). The certificate will need to be
available to a *very small* group of individuals who configure build box
with the ability to sign an application on behalf of OSGeo.
--
Jody Garnett