[Board] OSGeo signing certificates (discussion)

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 16 10:31:17 PDT 2015

Yes it sounds like a little research needs to be done on how to
centralize the key but not necessarily centralize the building (which is
not all in one place, and likely never will be).

Perhaps there's a way to allow a specific set of personal gpg keys to
access a service on an osgeo server that signs the packages.

Thanks,
Alex
SAC Chair