[Board] Motions from October 15 2015 meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Oct 18 07:05:32 PDT 2015

Thanks Vasile, my votes are inline below:

On 2015-10-17 7:43 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> 1. OSGeo board should be given write access to the drupal website

+1

If you need access please ping me directly.

> 2. Update sponsors page and have a previous sponsors page with text
> names and links

+1

> 3. Confirm Jeff, Mike and Jachym for another term as president,
> treasurer and secretary

+1 for Mike and Jachym
abstain for myself

Thanks Mike & Jachym for your volunteered time!  I'm looking forward to
another term as OSGeo President.  Thank you for the board's confidence
in me!

> 4. Cover travel expenses for President to attend OpenGIS conference in
> Moscow and for developing guidelines for the future events

abstain

Thanks for seeing the importance in this visit.

> 5. Move discussion of covering costs for Steve open drone workshop to
> FOSS4G 2015 LOC

+1

-jeff