[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Discussion for Motion: Committee bi-monthly reports

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Oct 24 08:58:08 PDT 2015

Here is a tentative agenda for Monday's board orientation meeting.  I
hope this is a free-flowing discussion, but I have listed some topics
there that could be discussed.  The goal is to help new board members
get comfortable, and explain some topics in more detail.

I will send you a hangout invite on Monday morning.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Orientation_Meeting_2015-10-26

-jeff